What is desktop sharing? According to Wikipedia, Desktop sharing is a common name for technologies and products that allow remote access and remote collaboration on a person's computer desktop through some third-party programs.
Desktop sharing was initially used by tech person to deliver tech help for those who need in emergency or are not able to be present at site. And now, it is widely used by almost all industries. It can be used to either to communicate with widely dispersed customers, deliver online teaching or training to remote students or give tech support etc.
Then, how can you find a good online desktop sharing software? You maybe puzzled by lots of programs found online. Then, never mind, we have already list 6 free desktop sharing software programs. Of course, some of them are not free, but with powerful features than the free one. Just compare and choose the one you need.
1. Proxy Networks Proxy Networks is a safe, reliable and efficient desktop sharing software. It is designed to help desk technicians, network administrators and IT mangers with the best remote support software available. With it, you can establish, monitor and audit employee access to every single workstation, whether virtual or physical --- both on the LAN and off.
2. BeamYourScreen BeamYourScreen is an easy-to-use desktop sharing software that enables one or several participants to view your computer screen live over the Internet. It allows you to easily conduct secure online meetings and remote support sessions with customers, business partners, and coworkers without having to leave your office.
3. TeamViewer TeamViewer is a top desktop sharing software. It equips with features like full time access to remote computers and servers, you can also do online meetings, training sessions and presentations can be done easily. You can access your office computer from home, data and applications can be accessed anytime and from anywhere you want.
4. Skype Desktop Sharing Sharing your computer screen is the easy way to collaborate with a friend or colleague. You can use Skype Desktop Sharing to share your desktop with friends or colleagues. With Skype Desktop Sharing, you can easily show exactly what you are looking at by simply calling your Skype contact and sharing all part of your desktop.
5. GoToMyPC GoToMyPC is the fast, easy and secure way to access your Mac or PC from any Web browser in real time. It has the following features, such as access files, programs, email, and network, increase your flexibility and productivity, work on your office computer from home, travel and use your Mac or PC remotely.
6. CUMeeting CUMeeting is a versatile desktop sharing software that enables you to share your desktop to other people or remote control other people's computer. It can be used on computer, laptop and mobile devices like iOS devices and Android devices. It is can be widely used by all industries to have online meeting, conduct online teaching and training, do video presentation and host webinars etc.